Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
• Following submission on this online entry form, participants will receive via email on Sunday, July 5, 2020, a link to the exclusive Facebook Group for photography submissions to the contest. Participants must have access to Facebook to make submissions.
• All submitted photography must be shot within the time frame of the contest and should feature landscapes and nature photography. The challenge begins on Sunday, July 5, 2020 and ends at midnight on Saturday, August 15, 2020.
• Photographers may enter one of two categories: Adult (ages 18 and older) and Youth (ages 17 and younger).
• Prizes will be awarded at the conclusion of the contest for 1st Place Adult ($100 value), 2nd place Adult ($75 value) and 1st Place Youth ($100 value).
• Acceptance of the Photography release form (below) is required.
• Each week participating photographers are encouraged to log on to the exclusive Facebook Group to share their shots and see what others have been doing.
• Participants may submit up to five shots each week throughout the course of the contest.
• Following the close of the contest, a panel of three judges will select the winners. Winners will be announced and notified on Wednesday, August 26, 2020.
I hereby grant the County of Surry (the “County”) permission to use my photographs and/or other digital media (“photos”) in any and all of its publications, including web-based publications, without payment or other consideration. I understand and agree that all photos may become the property of the County and will not be returned. I hereby irrevocably authorize the County to edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish, or distribute these photos for any lawful purpose. In addition, I waive any right to inspect or approve the finished product. Additionally, I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of these photos. I hereby hold harmless, release, and forever discharge the County, its representatives and agents, from all claims, demands, and causes of action which I, my heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, or any other persons acting on my behalf or on behalf of my estate have or may have by reason of this authorization. By entering into the Outdoor Photo Challenge, I acknowledge I have read and understand the above release.
I affirm that all photography I submit will have been shot within the time frame of the Challenge; and that none of my submitted photographs have been shared elsewhere.
By entering your name here, entrants affirm that they have read, and agree to, the Contest Rules and Photography Release Statement printed above.
Please enter the following information for parent or guardian of participant.
By entering your name here, you affirm that you authorize your child, named above, to enter the Six Weeks of Summer Outdoor Photography Challenge and have read, and agree to, the Contest Rules and Photography Release Statement printed above.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field